We are pleased to announce that in light of current economic circumstances and in a proactive effort to contain costs and pass on savings, we have held our fee levels at 2013 rates and in respect of most categories REDUCED our fees PLUS increased the range of REBATES offered to qualifying clients.
SA REVENUE SERVICES
According to independent research commissioned by SARS and the National Treasury, the average number of returns and submissions for a small business per year are:
- 9 different statutory returns required,
- Average of 36 submissions per annum.
- An average of R7,030 pa to ensure that tax returns for income tax, provisional tax, VAT and employees’ tax are prepared, completed and submitted as required.
- An average of R36,343 for a range of related services, including accounting services.
- 2.2% or R6 600 for businesses with a turnover of up to R300,000 a year and
- 0.1% or R14 000 for businesses with a turnover around R14 million a year.
Both formal research by the accounting profession and informal adhoc research under taken periodically amongst colleagues reflects the following averages:
- Total Individual Income Tax compliance R700 - R1400 pa
- Total Business Income Tax compliance R1500 - R2500 pa
- Accounting reviews R3000 to R6000 pa
- Annual Financial Statements R3000 to R5000 pa
- Annual SMME Audits R12000 - R48000
Our fees are WELL within these rates and when considering the level of expertise and quality brought to bear on each assignment!